- Added support for RT_GROUP_CURSOR and RT_CURSOR cursor resources.
- Added support for RT_BITMAP, bitmap resources.
- Added support for RT_MENU, menu resources.
- Added support for RT_DIALOG, dialog resources.
- Added support for RT_STRING, string resources.
- Added support for RT_MANIFEST, Windows SxS XML resources.
- Added support for RT_ACCELERATOR, accelerator resources.
- Added partial support for RT_FONT, font resources.
- Added support for version resources with an omitted VS_FIXEDFILEINFO.
- Added Resource.TypeName that provides a string representation of the resource type.
- Added StringTable.CodePage and StringTable.LanguageID properties.
- Added GenericResource.Data read-only data bytes for unsupported resource types.
- Interface change: added ResourceId that represents well-known and custom resources alike and provides comparison and hashing that works for all resource Id types. Both Resource.Name and Resource.Type now return ResourceId and public interfaces that accepted an IntPtr now require a ResourceId.
- Interface change: GroupIconResource was renamed to IconDirectoryResource.
- Resource.Name is no longer read-only.
- IconImage was extended and renamed to DeviceIndependentBitmap. The latter supports separating mask and color, etc.
- Automatically appending a second null-terminator to StringResource when required. Internal storage is now always with two null terminators.
- Added VersionResource.ToString() that returns a standard resource file string representation of the version resource and all its tables.
- Bug: error deleting an English version resource which was loaded as language-neutral.
- Bug: custom resources with literal string names return an invalid value in Resource.Name and Resource.Type.
- Bug: StringResource length in its header is incorrect after the value is updated.
- Bug: VersionResource.Write erroneously included padding in the structure size.